- cavalorn: Prometheus Unbound: What The Movie Was Actually About
Movies.com: We had heard it was scripted that the Engineers were targeting our planet for destruction because we had crucified one of their representatives, and that Jesus Christ might have been an alien. Was that ever considered?
Ridley Scott: We definitely did, and then we thought it was a little too on the nose. But if you look at it as an “our children are misbehaving down there” scenario, there are moments where it looks like we’ve gone out of control, running around with armor and skirts, which of course would be the Roman Empire. And they were given a long run. A thousand years before their disintegration actually started to happen. And you can say, “Let’s send down one more of our emissaries to see if he can stop it.” Guess what? They crucified him.
- Google buys Meebo then shuts most of it down | DVICE
- For Justice: Amazing Powergirl Cosplay [Pics]
- Obvious Winner – So Easy To See The Awesomeness – ow – Comicgasm: Scantily Clad Seren Vs. Avengers Action Figures
- Grow Your Own Glow In The Dark Mushrooms