- Feel The Difference: It brings you a healthy and comfortable sleep. Syrinx weighted blanket is made of breathable and high-quality fabrics. When you turn over, there is no noise to ensure your deep sleep, and you wake up feeling refreshed and energetic every morning. Also suitable for any occasion – bedroom, guest room, sofa, office, RV, travel and so on. A gift idea for men and women, Moms and Dads, Valentine’s – Mother’s – Father’s Day and Christmas.
- Upgrate Technology: Syrinx weighted blanket adopts six-layered for optimal breathability and cool tactile experience. The updated quilting technology allows glass beads to be distributed more evenly in each pocket, allowing your body to feel the care of a mother or the company of your lover.
- How To Choose Size: Based on customer feedback, we recommend that you choose a size of about 10% of your body weight plus one pound. Weighted blanket 15 lbs is intended for individuals weighing about 140 lbs. To help you make a better choice, you can refer to our size chart.
- Cleaning Introduction: Recommend spot or dry cleaning. Air drying is recommended instead of drying. Or you can use a duvet cover to keep your blanket clean easily and protect it.
- Caring: Since this is a heavy weighted blanket, we hope you can give yourself 7-15 days to get used to it.
I bought one of these, because i’ve been waking up a little too easily, then my bladder tells me that it has something in it, then I have to go pee, then I’m wide awake for another 10-20 minutes, and my sleep cycle is all messed up. It was about a month ago in fact, so I’ve given it enough time to really tell you that it’s doing what it’s supposed to do, but the first two weeks were rough with me trying to figure out how to put a duvet cover on, how to sleep under a 15 pound blanket, how to turn over under a 15 pound blanket, and even how to even pull the covers off myself when the covers are a 15 pound blanket. It turns out that the way these blankets are weighed down is by having pockets of tiny glass beads, so when you throw the covers off, it doesn’t bend and fall like a normal blanket, and since it’s in a duvet, when you grab the corner, you may or may not be grabbing the actual blanket. On top of all this, I was hyper aware of the blanket trying to decide if it was helping or not, so in a way the anti-anxiety blanket was giving me anxiety about if I was having anxiety or not. For the love of god, get out of my head already!
These aren’t complaints mind you, I knew that there was going to be some adjustment, and now that I’ve made the adjustment I can give it a full recommendation if you’re having trouble staying asleep or waking up in the middle of the night. Couple this with the sleeping mask I have and I could sleep for hours and hours.Favorite This!